JP On Gaming

Sunday, February 26, 2017

[Commission] The Neko and the Assassin

More ArcadiaQuest... This time, a catgirl and the guy from Assassin's Creed!

The Catgirl was a challenge, having so many different elements: braid beads, scarf, tigered ears, head flowers, tail, her clothes, and her book. Just all over the place, really. Still I really like that model.

Now when I first saw the model, I was excited about painting such an iconic video game character. However, this model never popped for me as a painter. I dunno if its the last of face (I painted the top of his face black to hide it from view). Without going very much off-script and give him different colors, I can't say I overly enjoyed painting that guy. The end result is nice, but it never became super-exciting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment