JP On Gaming

Saturday, August 27, 2016

New iconics

For a while now, I have been thinking of adding new iconics to the group of six that has been adventuring through Saggakar for the past two years. I really like those guys, but wonder if I could add a few more to the mix for variety.

I think I may be creating two groups of adventurers and use one or the other regardless of the adventure. If someone has a preference, I could swap one for the other. I have yet to decide exactly which ones I want to add, so I created a Facebook Poll to see who you guys would want to see (or not see). Next step will be to commission art for them and get them ready to go.

I am quite excited about this and hope to have them ready by the time I will be in Louisville for Imaginarium at the start of October.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment