JP On Gaming

Monday, May 9, 2016

Update: Everything and a bag of chips

Today was an odd day. Fun. But odd.

More-less out of the blue, I was contacted by two people I greatly like and respect who wanted to discuss some ideas they had about Organize Play. Ideas flew left and right, leaving me more than a little intrigued by some of what may come out of this.

You will understand that I cannot say anything right now since, well everything is still in the brainstorming phase. However, as soon as I can say anything you know I will.

I have been working on a number of new FOE products: I have 2 more Gostor products in the works and like four Legacies adventures at once, only one of them by me. I hope to get you some blurbs within the next few weeks.

I am also working on my writing classes, with a lot to do. Mystery and creative writing. That's two classes!

I still have my Arcanis adventure to complete, but it took a backseat for now as I complete other stuff. I will ramp it up this summer.

I need to finish painting conquistadores for my Nashcon game. And make a playtest run to make sure the game rolls... GAH!

So I now go back to the getting things done.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment