JP On Gaming

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[Secret Project X] Service is Eternal cover preview

So I've been teasing you all with talks of Secret Project X (SPX). I'm very happy to present to you a mock up of the cover of "Service is Eternal". This new cover marks a firm departure from our previous look which evolved over the last 2 years. I really like how it looks. It seems quite professional if I do say so myself.

The piece of art is a placeholder (until I actually pay for it) drawn by Irene, the artist that fires my imagination with her great art. She is also the one who drew SPX's con banner also.

*Nerd crush*

What do you think of this new look? Any thoughts? Advice? Before I wrap it all up.

What's inside, you ask!? You will have to wait for the next update of SPX!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment