JP On Gaming

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gostor: Not bolted down released!

Anyone who plays with me or who has read this blog for any length of time know that I find the idea of storing any form of wealth in coins like uncle scrooge is simple ludicrous. Wealth has to be found in things, in items that one can use. This Gostor product, like most of them so far all come from personal charts and tables I generated over the years. This product brings them all together into a consistent whole. The writing was tightened and the tables made clearer.

This product is available now from RPGNow.com for the sum of 2$ I rather than go with 1.99, I just rounded the cost of ALL Gostor products to 2$, bringing the price of some of them down.

Gostor products are written in a way that they can be added to a campaign simply without too much fuss. Like others in the series, this one is system-agnostic, meaning you can use it with any system you use, from fantasy to sci-fi!

Let me know what you think!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment