JP On Gaming

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

FOE updates, conventions, and a wedding!

This post is a quick update on a number of projects I'm working on.

I am working with a new author on an upcoming Legacies adventure. I must say his offering is great. It will be something that is a fun challenge to run and play. And the choices are... not trivial. Just the way I like them. This one will be available during the fall.

I am also working on another one, one that may branch off into a special, multi-slot event similar to "The Battle of Durwich" I ran in the County of Urnst. After four years of campaign, I'm itching to run a large-scale battle event. Something I haven't run in a long time, and that I always thought was fun. So that's in the works.

I will be trying out a new editor, someone local (I'll be posting an interview with him in the near future). So expect more word coming on that front!

Our website FoeLegacies.Com has been updated to include more information for new and returning players. I also updated the event page to let everyone know where you can play Legacies face to face.

Finally, I want to congratulate my partner in crime, D'Anne on her recent wedding.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment