JP On Gaming

Monday, April 21, 2014

Mercenaries Monday: Anastasia di Bray

Okay... I put up a bait and switch on you. From "Minion to Merc"...

This is a model I really dislike. She has a really cool art with a dynamic pose. The model for her looks still, and completely un-dynamic. In many ways, I think she might be one of Privateer Press's more boring models. Which is too bad because I really like the idea of an assassin that can run from the side of the board.

Although a lot of people chose to paint her in black, I decided to go with a green camouflage. Her coat, I use a flower pattern.

If I were to play her regularly, I would more likely look for an alternative model. With a quick search, I would most likely go for one of these Reaper miniatures. They have more character and look much more dynamic. The first model in particular looks to have been sculpted from the art.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment