JP On Gaming

Monday, November 25, 2013

Warmachine: Alt pStryker for Cygnar

A while ago, I won a stash of Warmachine models on Ebay for the Protectorate of Menoth. Most of them we broken or horribly painted and in need of a Simple Green bath... They really were in a bad shape, even after stripping. A lot of pinning was required. For those models whose metal hadn't been twisted where drowned under some thick paint. I mean thick... They had to sit through 2 weeks in simple green AND get scraped twice. I won't try to guess what the minis were dunked in but it was like house paint.

PLEASE PEOPLE, don't do that.

Commander Stryker (alt pose) was one of the surprise addition to the lot. I had just recently sold my Cygnar before moving and I did not really wish to buy more. Still getting him was a nice surprise, so I painted him. I'm still not sure what to do with him: whether to sell him or give him away... I like how he came out.

It was one of the few models that did not require any special attention. So it was brushed/scraped of its inch of primer/house paint combination he had been dunked into. Leaving me with a blank canvas to paint. Finally.

I used a rather common paint scheme with some lightning bolts on his coat and sword.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment