JP On Gaming

Thursday, January 10, 2013

NeoExodus Free RPG Day Kickstarter approved

Well it seems things are coming together for the year. LPJ got approval by Kickstarter for our next big thing: a new NeoExodus adventure for Free RPG Day. I already gave you a few teasers in a previous post, but now we have a name and some more art for it.

The title, I'll admit not being overly fond of, but it's growing on me. From the art you can see the unmistakable shape of a Kobura, one of the First Ones!

One of the things about our idea is that it will be greatly influenced by you guys in the sense that there will be the Free RPG Day (I can't remember the exact number of pages) product but based on the Kickstarter, we'll add more stuff to the adventure. I don't have the specifics fully down just yet (LPJ handles all that while I focus on completing my work for the next round of adventures for Legacies). But preliminary discussion make me very excited about what we'd might see as the finished, completed product...

Is there anything you would like to see in the adventure? A monster? A location?

What does the title make you think of?

Let me know.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment