JP On Gaming

Monday, September 19, 2011

Not down with OPP today

Well it happens sometimes... As you can all guess, by now I won't be posting an Organized Play Person post today.

Why you ask? The biggest issue is that I am waiting on responses and approval from no less than three people. You see when I approach the people I interview, one of the promise I make them is that I will not publish anything without their consent So, sticking to my principles I prefer to wait than to have a bunch of people angry at me.

Now, that is not to say that there is anything in those interviews that could be considered offensive or that might anger them (or you), no. I am just being pedantic and a stickler to my own formula. It has yielded a number of good and interesting interviews (the number of views corroborates this), and I seek to make sure that the same level of interview persists and that the people whom I interview see the gain and want to participate in these interviews.

So, for the nay-sayers out there, I still have 4 interviews in various stages of completions. So this series will continue.

I have also been thinking about doing interviews with other industry people. Go beyond the "usual" suspects and the big names. I mean talk to some of the 3PP people: publishers, writers, developers and even con organizers. That series will reach beyond Organized Play, and should hopefully give you, the readers a glimpse into the glamorous life of people in the RPG industry. A life full of riches and admiration by the masses.

Ahhh to dream...

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment