JP On Gaming

Sunday, May 29, 2011

PaizoCon NeoExodus Map Done

Work on Encounter at Ramat Bridge been non-stop these past few weeks. Today after taking the family to the Old Colorado City Territory Days (a celebration of the west and modern overindulging... but really its a fun thing to do with the family, send the kids to the petting zoo, pony rides, talking to the police and radio stations)...

Back on track...

So when I came back I headed down to my Man cave, pulled out all the old things I built over the years to create a display so I can see what I was missing and what I would need.

For those of you who did not know I spent years (2004-2008) building small elements to use and re-use for later event. Well after all this time, guess what... I still have boxes of terrain! So as I opened the boxes like a photo album you haven't looked at in a long time, there they were.

Knowing what I wanted to do, I put them together and within minutes, Ramat Bridge stared back at me! Best of all, after a little shuffling, I think I can pack everything into one box for shipping to Seattle!

I may add or tweak some of the smaller elements but most of it is there already. The image below does not include the drawing I will do on the paper, but you should have a good idea of what it will look like tomorrow for the play-test. (you can click it to expand it).


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment