JP On Gaming

Monday, March 14, 2011

Three stars for me

It only took two years, but got it done. After this weekend’s PFS in CoS game day, I reached the exalted plateau of the 3-star GMs for Pathfinder Society! That means I have 60 recorded games in the system! From the first games I ran at 2009’s Adventure Day to today, I have seen a lot of faces: some old, some new, some that just tried it, some that fell in love with it.

I have to say that overall, I see an increase in the play level of the local game. I strongly encourage people to play their character. Though initially I worried about jerks, this has not happened. Though there are characters I would strangle and animate as zombies! With oddball and unique characters that could only be banded together through something like the Pathfinder Society. Increasing level of play, adventures becoming more challenging and involved…

The 4-star level is in another 40 adventures. I expect to get there by the end of the year. My June trip to PaizoCon, and Tacticon in September will help and other local events. Looking forward to reaching this next milestone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Now... how long til you get that 5 star rating? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno about the 5! That's something that is bestowed by the crowned heads at Paizo! I hope to get it one day!

    ReplyDelete