JP On Gaming

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NeoExodus: The First Ones' Progress!

I have been hard at work trying to complete "The First Ones" for NeoExodus. The First Ones are the archetype of the villain. They seek to control the world, they are depraved and they are vile. A quick way to imagine them is to imagine a mixture of old-school drow (not the sissy, scimitar, angst-filled kind), the cenobytes (from Hellraiser), with the Mind Flayers, Yuan-Ti and big, hulking crocodile men!

So for the past few days, I have been trying to get this book done, and I regret to say I will likely turn this one in late. So far I have the history of the First Ones, each races’ history, personality, appearance, relation to others, and then an ever-growing section call "Using The X".

I have a number of extra creatures in there, fully statted already. Including some creatures that were lost among the 3.5 books: such as the talikus (aka Louis’s favorite). Others like the P’Tan Levies add flavor and low-level opponents for the GM.
What’s left? Stat-out all of the First Ones and provide some more system information for the GM.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment