JP On Gaming

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally Blogging

Hello,

My name is JP Chapleau. I was born & raised in Montreal, Quebec (that's in Canada). In 1993, I entered Sherbrooke University (http://www.usherbrooke.ca/) where I graduated in Computer Engineering in 1998.

After that I began work and I have lived and worked in Japan (2 months), Paris France (1 year), Dublin Ireland (2.5 years), Quebec City (2 years) and now I have been in Colorado Springs, Colorado for more than 4 years.

I live with my lovely wife, Julie and daughters Josiane & Marie-Katherine ("Kitty"). As of right now, #3 is on the way and should be here very soon.

I am most known for my involvement in Role-Playing and Miniature gaming. I've been president of Sherbrooke RPG Club in 97-98 (having served as member of the executive since its creation in 95). I joined the Club Loisir Dauphine in Paris France 1998-2000, formed a very active gaming group in Dublin (2000-2002) and in 2003, I joined the RPGA where I served as a Triad for Tusmit (Prov of Quebec) from 2003-2006 and the County of Urnst (CO, MT, NM, WY) from 2006-2008.

As of 2007, I was chosen as Writing Director for the Moonshae Isles in the RPGA's Living Forgotten Realms campaign.

This blog will include entries and rants about things I like, things I dislike and what I'm doing these days.

Enjoy

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment